Accounts Payable Specialist - EMEA
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to work in their EMEA team due to an internal secondment. This is a full-time position based in Basingstoke. They are working a blend of office and working from home.
Global manufacturing business.
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to work in their EMEA team due to an internal secondment. This will be for a minimum of 9 months with a strong possibility of a permanent role at the end of the assignment.
Duties will include:
- Manage vendor relationships across several EMEA entities
- Ensure timely and efficient input of all invoices - helping to define normal volume loads and improving the process
- Work with departmental leads to approve all AP invoices for EMEA South Region
- Generate payment runs in multi-currencies, including system payment runs and manual runs
- Act as the main point of contact for any queries (internal & external)
- Document and develop existing AP processes, reviewing internal & external workflows to identify opportunities to improve
- Key stakeholder working with GL Managers to support Month End Close process
- Supporting Treasury & GL team with AP related bank postings and reconciliations
- Review aged creditors, reporting on trends and helping to clear backlog issues
- Great attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised & reliable
- Recent working knowledge of SAP (ideal) & JDE (nice to have)
- Solid Excel skills
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable in high volume environments
Competitive rates of pay and a Strong possibility of the role going permanent.