Credit Control Manager
Page Personnel are exclusively recruiting a Credit Control Manager for a client in Newark. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, friendly and supportive business.
Our client is a well established service provider with national presence. It is a group of companies, and not withstanding COVID-19, it is continuing to grow through the development of new services. Due to COVID-19 the finance team are working from home, and the business has plans to move to a mix of home and office working when we return to "normal".
As Credit Control Manager, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and will be working as part of a medium sized finance team. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a team of 3 who are responsible for sales ledger and credit control, which will include: motivating, allocating work, training, 1-2-1s, team meetings etc.
- Driving the working relationship between the operational team and the credit control team
- Resolving any complex debt issues and queries that have been escalated by the team
- Liaising with customers
- Reporting on debt
- Managing credit balances on the ledgers
- Supporting the team to ensure invoicing is accurate and overdue debt is reduced
- Improving and streamlining the credit control and billing processes
- Ensuring invoice runs are completed on a timely basis
To apply for the position, you must:
- Have recent experience of working in credit control
- Have experience of leading or managing others
This is a permanent position to join a well established and growing company. Our client is offering:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary (the salary offered will depend upon the successful applicant's experience)
- Company pension
- Initially home working, but this will move to a mix of home and office working if desired
- Free on-site parking
- Health benefit scheme
- Flexible working hours