We are looking to recruit an appropriately skilled and qualified compliance professional to be the named Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer for the Jersey Regulated Funds and Managed Entities administered by Alter Domus (Jersey) Limited.
The post holder will report to a director of Alter Domus (Jersey) Limited and the Head of Compliance EMEA
- Performing the Compliance Officer, MLCO and MLRO role for the Regulated Funds and Managed Entities (together the “Regulated Entities”) administered by Alter Domus (Jersey) Limited
- Ensuring that client due diligence is collected to the appropriate standard for the Regulated Entities
- Ensuring that the client due diligence is collected to the appropriate standard for the investors in the Regulated Funds and the Funds managed by the Managed Entities in accordance with Jersey regulations
- Undertaking compliance monitoring in accordance with the relevant compliance monitoring plans for the Regulated Entities to ensure that they remain compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
- Preparation of the compliance monitoring plan and business risk assessments for the Regulated Entities
- Preparing and presenting relevant reporting to the Boards of the Regulated Entities
- Preparing and submitting the relevant regulatory reporting for Regulated Entities as required
- Updating Compliance Manuals and other documentation for the Regulated Entities
- Providing assistance to the business in respect of compliance and AML matters as required.
- You have a strong working knowledge of the regulatory and AML framework for Jersey
- You have a good working knowledge of Funds
- You have a minimum of 5 years financial services experience, preferably in a Compliance environment.
- You will have acted in the capacity as CO and MLRO of a regulated entity.
- You preferably have completed the International Diploma in Compliance or AML
- You will have a pragmatic and solution based attitude in respect of compliance and AML matters.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.