Core Operations, Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for Vice President for our Quincy office location to service Private Equity Custody Clients for our Custody division of our Alterative Investment Solutions Group. They will partner with both clients and colleagues to establish the workflow and ensure client reporting is updated daily. They will be responsible for delivering reporting and day-to-day accounting and support for our clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Custody Vice President you will be responsible for:
- Oversee Custody team to ensure client deliverables are met
- Review reporting to ensure deliverable are met for Client inquiries.
- Heavy client interaction on a daily basis.
- Coordination of audit requests and timely response to auditor
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts.
- Special client projects.
- Manage internal workflow and client deadlines.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with accounting
- 6+ years of leadership experience
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience with MCH Accounting preferred
- The ideal candidate will be a well-organized detailed oriented, analytical individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments and pressure while working efficiently to meet client deliverables
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit
our website via the “Apply” button below.