2021 Fresh Graduate Program – Audit Assistant
AUDIT ASSISTANT – Audit & assurance department
Hanoi & HCMC
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented fresh graduates for a new batch of Audit Assistant to nurture as a promising generation of Mazars in Vietnam.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 42,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop a deep understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Perform analytical review of the financial statements and accounts
- Review clients’ accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Identify accounting and auditing issues, conduct research to solve issues that arise
- Contribute to the preparation and review of audit reports
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
Candidates for the position of Audit Assistant need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Relevant University Degree (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce)
- Fluent English
- Honest and highly committed
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
- Excellent training program and practical working experience.
- Genuine work / life balance,
- International experience;
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your applications via these links:
- Ho Chi Minh City Office: https://forms.gle/Rnfo81GdzvBfCiNZ A
- Hanoi Office: https://forms.gle/LwHLX7W7HzfWgVQk6
with the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Address: 9th-11th Floor, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93 (Ext: 322)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Tel: (024) 39 36 10 31
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.