(Junior) Financial Controller #176243
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Controller in Revenue Initiatives area to actively manage and steer revenues of IWM organization. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, well-organized and highly skilled individual with solid background in financial controlling area. We aim for long-term success, combining highest operating standards with joy and satisfaction, challenging tasks with work-life balance. Collaborating daily with our colleagues in Zurich, you will work with, learn from and gain exposure to the best in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire and develop skills in financial and business analytics with exposure to various teams across our organization. In this role you study fundamental and high impact questions that affect the direction of the company and develop an in-depth understanding of IWM revenues, financial processes. You contribute to shaping information and tools for decision making, developing reporting solutions and working on their operationalization. You also handle IWM partners' access to analysis, reports and analytic content, through own-built content portal. This role is an exciting combination of financial, organizational and strategic topics while further improving your controlling and project management skills.
Your future colleagues
Financial Controlling in Wroclaw is a part of International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization which provides controlling services to various businesses on a worldwide level. Our Team acts as the Revenue Competence Centre for the IWM Division, providing top-side Financial Analysis and business insights to senior management as well as planning and forecasting inputs on Revenues to FP&A. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A university degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Banking or Mathematics
- Around 3 years of experience in a Finance or Controlling position
- Strong numerical and analytical skills; flair for data is crucial
- Experience in the content management and portal creation, preferably with Microsoft Sharepoint 2016
- Strong MS Office skills, especially deep knowledge of Excel
- Practical knowledge of MS SQL, MS Access and Database design would be an asset
- Experience with tools for advanced visualization and reporting production; Tableau dashboard development, Tableau Server publication
- Structured and result oriented approach of working
- Positive attitude and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Drive towards innovative solutions for complex problems while demonstrating confidence and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.