Product Specialist, CLO - Associate #173994
The CIG is seeking an experienced Associate to assist its Structured Products team. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, be highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, have strong reading and writing skills, and can articulate himself or herself in an efficient manner. Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and a passion for learning are also very important.
Structuring of CSAM CLOs:
- Help the team structure new issue, refinancing, and reset transactions for CSAM CLOs
- Assist with creation of model portfolios and other analytics relevant to structuring
- Assist with rating agency questions during CLO issuance
- Maintain highly organized and detailed spreadsheets and databases to facilitate efficient informational referencing and processing of deal flow
Surveillance of CSAM’s CLOs:
- Support existing Structured Products team in monitoring existing CSAM CLOs with respect to concentration limitations, cushions, collateral quality tests, etc.
- Review monthly trustee reports, quarterly waterfall reports, and quarterly investor letters.
- Assist with investor requests for due diligence questionnaires and data requests.
- Assist with ad‐hoc requests, e.g. call analysis on deals, refinancing analysis, hypothetical trades, cash flow modeling of deals for budgeting, etc.
Structured Products Investing:
- Create and present investment memos for primary CLO issuance.
- Read and interpret documentation nuances in offering memorandums and indentures.
- Otherwise facilitate the PM and Traders in analyzing new issue and secondary investments in structured products
- Facilitate pitching of structured products capabilities by creating, maintaining, and updating marketing materials for CLO Opportunity Fund, other Funds, and Separately Managed Accounts
- Help product specialists, salespeople, and PMs further develop the pitch in order to grow structured products AuM.
- Assist in the launch and fundraising of the CLO Opportunity Fund 2.
Your future colleagues
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group (“CIG”) is an award winning $65 billion(1) credit franchise. Founded in 1998, CIG is one of the largest non-investment grade credit managers in the US and Western Europe and offers a broad suite of solutions across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is a global industry leader in CLO’s and the largest US manager of CLOs. In 2020, CIG was recognized as “Broadly Syndicated CLO Manager of the Year” by GlobalCapital. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess proven experience for 2-4 years of in CLO, leveraged finance, or fixed income
- Have a good understanding of rating agency models for structuring CLOs.
- Have a good understanding of CLO Indentures.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with building Excel based models is a plus.
- Ability to capture data and write answers for DDQs, RFP, and other investor queries, as well as write market commentary
- Organization skills and proficiency in maintaining and analyzing large data sets
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.