IT Auditor # 177723
An opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies and gain exposure to banking systems and other core technologies, including opportunities to assess controls over advanced solutions and innovative technologies.
- Chip in during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring certain audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes, with the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major functions across our organization.
- Improve understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank and assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
Your future colleagues
Be the part of a dynamic team that works closely together to influence senior management of the Bank in continuing to strengthen our control environment. We are a distributed team encompassing diverse backgrounds and skillsets across businesses and technologies. This team exposure coupled with participation in our Audit Academy, underlies the investment we will make in your career development. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
The successful applicant will bring extensive auditing or IT Risk experience supported by knowledge of complex technology controls environments to execute our audit strategy of being a compelling voice and trusted advisor to Bank Management. Additionally, perform:
- Ideally hold an undergraduate degree in a Business or Technology field, Masters Degree a plus. CISA, CISM, CISSP, or similar certification preferred
- Have in-depth knowledge of application and IT control processes particularly in relation to corporate functions' technology such as Operations and Finance, further familiarity with cybersecurity controls and new technologies (e.g. Robotics, AI, Cloud, etc.) would be looked up favorably.
- Captured at least 3-7 years of work experience relating to technology audit or in an IT risk role; financial industry experience is a plus
- Have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial. Can chip in with proven technical audit skills, which, when paired with precision in delivery, sets you apart
- Do you possess written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way. Are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards defined timelines
- Are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a distributed team
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.