Finance Officer - Senior Associate - Riyadh, KSA
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounting team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Responsible for daily finance tasks arising locally in country including country finance processing requirements
- Custodian of country finances including reconciliation and reporting
- Supporting the Cluster Finance Leader to oversee the country and provide task management / support as required
- Ensure all country finance matters are addressed and promptly responded to
- Support the on-time and accurate finance requirements of the country (CSP / COO)
- Coordinate with the Cluster Finance Leader for monthly closing of accounts and finalising monthly accounts
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner Internal Process
- Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the function and as directed by the Cluster Finance Leader
Learning & Growth
- Finance experience in a global business 3 of
- Opportunity for continued professional study and development
Knowledge, skills,and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Law or related field required
- Part qualified / qualified Certified Accountant or similar preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
- Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Good calculation and analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload
- Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Capability to work well in a team
- Skilled in maintaining client relationships
- Good liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships
- Good customer service skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical Conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.