Jun. Trust Accountant. #158965
The Trust Accounting BDC is the global hub for trust accounting. The team is segregated as per the locations they service. The team works on accounting and book keeping across asset classes and jurisdictions and works on statutory compliances. The role entails book keeping and accounting for different types of entities and working on other related tasks such as portfolio reviews, asset recording as well as adhering to regulatory deadlines. Expected to do the accounting, based on various documents provided to them, on the CST system.
- Independent book keeping of all transactions and preparation of financial documents and minutes of an individual portfolio of companies.
- Supervising and reporting of cash positions and bank transactions
- Daily interaction and correspondence with business partners and associates of other jurisdictions
- Knowledge of securities market and corporate actions and accounting of various asset classes
- Portfolio performance reviews, asset recording and other regulatory tasks
- All the above tasks to be done with high accuracy and within deadlines
- Graduate with accounting and book keeping primarily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient MS Office - esp. MS Excel
- Prior accounting experience of up to 5-7 years
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and thrive under pressure
- Knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.