Senior Consolidation Accountant, AVP #166077
As an Assistant Vice President, your responsibilities include:
- Group-wide support for major Economic Sharing Agreements, i.e. assisting with the creation, review and termination of these contracts between the divisions/Legal entities of Credit Suisse
- Maintaining the group wide ESA inventory and ensuring that this is up to date
- Governance and advisory to the divisional finance teams on their ESA topics
- Assist with data gathering from Divisional Finance and Legal entities
- Preparation of ESA data needed for management reporting
- Reengineer and optimize processes to boost efficiency and improve controls. Performance of monthly/quarterly/annual processes controls around ESAs
- Supporting the ESA workflow tool where needed
Your future colleagues
As part of the CFO division, Group Performance Governance manages and consolidates existing, and establishes new where required, financial governance processes to provide transparency, control and consistency for the Group Financial Performance Measurement and Reporting Activities. In particular, we manage Collaboration revenue governance and reporting including ownership of the Group wide Economic Share Agreement (ESA) inventory, framework and related processes. The underlying purpose of these arrangements is to enhance collaboration within CS and grow our client franchise, which is achieved when the economics are shared by divisions/legal entities on a fair and equitable basis.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesYour skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
Education and Professional Qualification
- Preferred CA or CIMA or ICWA or MBA in finance
- 6 to 7+ years’ of proven experience in Financial Services
- Or Financial Services / KPO / Big 4 audit firms
Technical / Soft Skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of inter-connected, multi-dimensional thinking
- Proven interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize work, with a strong attention to detail and deliver the highest degree of quality
- Enjoy and work well in a high pressure atmosphere
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Client handling skills and the capability to build up trusting, long-term relationships
- Being a strong teammate
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.