Special Purpose Entities, Management and Reporting, ENO #166866
Join us as a process governance responsible in the Group Finance SPE Management & Reporting team.
You will be responsible for
- The administration and governance of Special Purpose Entities (SPEs) of Credit Suisse for financial and regulatory reporting purposes, including their impact on US GAAP consolidated reporting and related VIE disclosures and US Federal regulatory reports
- Support of front office in the creation, ongoing administration and end-of-life archival of SPEs in our global legal entity database
- Advising and training front office on the global policy which covers the SPE lifecycle
- Executing the quarterly certification and trigger event monitoring on SPEs
- Working on US GAAP impairment process
- Manage, prepare and analyze the quarterly US GAAP financial and annual regulatory reporting disclosures as well as of the Key Performance Indicators
- Working on data quality tasks as well as on the efficiency improvements to systems and processes
- Documenting processes according to SOX rules
- Collaborating closely with front office teams and corporate functions such as product control, accounting policy, tax and IT
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors
- Working on ad-hoc requests
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance SPE Management & Reporting team in Pune. The team of highly motivated and diverse-colleagues come from a variety of backgrounds. We are looking for an open and positive personality with strong interpersonal and analytical skills, and who is interested to work on the interface between processes, systems and end users. Strong excel skills are required.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesYour skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A qualified chartered accountant / MBA
- Experience in a financial reporting or process governance role, preferably in the financial industry
- Proficient in Excel along with experience with working in a control environment (SOX)
- Outstanding process governance, negotiating and issue resolution skills
- Proactive, motivated, flexible and team oriented
- Initial experience in process and/or system improvements projects
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.