Financial Controller # 171585
Join us a Financial Controller in our International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization. In this role you take ownership for governance and review of the existing internal Revenue Sharing Agreements (RSA) as well as take leadership in the full process set-up of new revenue agreements in collaboration with stakeholders from General Council, Tax and Finance Organizations. You also manage ad hoc queries and data analysis, providing commentary and calculations. You build your network by closely working with Stakeholders and Controllers within International Wealth Management teams around the globe and participating in various projects.Your future colleagues
Our Team of Financial Controlling provides controlling services to various businesses on a worldwide level. We act as the Revenue Competence Center for the Division providing financial analysis and working on but not being limited to various controlling processes, such as financial planning, forecasting, stress testing, reporting, etc. Additionally we drive set-up and review of bank’s internal agreements where counterparties agree to share economics. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in Economics, Banking, Finance or higher education in a technical science with 2nd field of study in Economics, Banking or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance/Controlling
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially advanced Excel skills )
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and figures
- Well-organized, diligent with good interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Problem solving skills - identifying and reporting processes shortcomings and suggesting/implementing efficient solutions.
- Proactive approach with ability to work without supervision
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.