Accounting Manager - Construction (BANDUNG)
This role will be based in Bandung and will directly report to Finance Director. Ideally we're looking for someone who experience in construction company.
Our client is a leading construction company in Indonesia. Consequently they are looking to bring on board dynamic Accounting Manager who can make key contribution to the company.
- Provide accurate financial information to management
- Assist the Finance Director in verifying and improving data integrity by analysing and verifying completeness and timeliness of data.
- Analyse monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Responsible for assisting annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process & business plans
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- This role is based in Bandung and have strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- A minimum 5-7 years of experience in Accounting with Construction background is mandatory
- Having a Big Four public accountant background in Indonesia is ideal
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work collaboratively with senior company leader
- Excellent excel skills, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Great career path
- Attractive remuneration package
- Join the market leader in their industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keely Malinda on +62 21 2958 8874.