Global Lead - Accounting Standard & SOP
This role will be working closely with the finance team, business CEOs and external auditor to establish and implement the accounting policy standard across the whole Group.
Our client is the top energy company worldwide. Based on the development of their business, they are very focus on business innovation and also the sustainability of the environment. On top of that, they also have been receiving multiple awards for their business and employee.
- Establish and write the accounting policy standards to be implemented across the Group.
- Engage and understand new businesses or M&A target company's accounting standard situation
- Establish a trusted relationship with the accounting team members across operation, tax and FP&A. This cooperation will be critical to ensure that employees buy-in this new policy
- Establish an action plan to design and implement: Accounting policies manual, transaction processes / Order to cash process / Purchase to pay process / Intercompany transactions, principles, process design
- Must have professional qualification (ACCA / CPA / MICPA / ICAEW / CIMA)
- Big 4 Trained
- Min 12 years of related working experience
- Experience in accounting standards implementation, oversee exposure has added advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- International exposure
- Working with the top leaders in the industry
- Be part of the top management team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018