Accounting Team Lead
This role will be leading the accounting team to ensure all the accounting closure process and reporting are performed timely. This role will also be heavily involved in talent developments and make sure the team members have chance to growth through training and job rotation with the support from top management.
Our client is the top energy company worldwide. Based on the development of their business, they are very focus on business innovation and also the sustainability of the environment. On top of that, they also have been receiving multiple awards for their business and employee.
- Ensure that team processes transactions, AR/AP, timely and using relevant systems
- Ensure that the monthly accounting closing of the companies under supervision are performed timely, according to Consolidation standards and using relevant systems
- Ensure that operations and financial systems are implemented, used, and everyone has received the necessary training
- Ensure that the intercompany transactions are processed timely according to the relevant standards
- Fulfil audit and statutory reporting requirements timely
- Allocating roles and responsibilities to the Accounting team members
- Ensure that team members have received the adequate training to be able to perform their activity in an optimal way.
- Plan job rotation, talent development within the teams.
- Identify and hire talents when required
- Must have professional qualification (ACCA / CPA / MICPA / ICAEW / CIMA)
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a team
- Embrace changes, implement system and process to increase team efficiency
- Has high level of integrity, committed and team player
- Attractive remuneration package and company benefits
- Great learning opportunity
- Dynamic working environment which also encourage open communication
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018