Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Analyst who is keen to learn and progress their career within their large Finance team based on the outskirts of Oxford.
Our client is a very successful large organisation with offices based in Oxford. They are keen to invest in staff, provide ACCA/CIMA study support packages and provide future career development opportunities for their employees. You will be joining a large finance team where they work with large amounts of data so someone keen to analyse this data and add value to the team through your expertise would be ideal!
The Finance Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into the Finance Manager and supporting on all the month end analysis
- Production of Weekly and Monthly reports that provide key insights across sales, margin etc.
- Obtaining efficiencies and time-savings across month-end close process and reporting
- Working alongside other stakeholders to gain understanding of all Management reports and resolving any queries that might arise
- Support the wider finance team with the enhancement of business and reporting processes
- Maintenance of various Excel based financial models
- Preparation monthly/quarterly/yearly forecasts and reforecasts.
- Always look to improve and ensure data integrity for accurate financial reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful Financial Analyst will be:
- Experienced with financial analysis and month end accounting
- Advanced Excel user
- Actively studying for an accountancy qualification - ACCA/CIMA
The individual will need to have:
- A natural ability with data and numbers
- A strong focus on investigating problems
- Able to interpret both quantitative and qualitative data
- Analytical nature
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keenness to learn and develop their skills further
The Finance Analyst can experience to receive a salary between £27,000 - £30,000 plus a study package for ACCA/CIMA. There will also be the opportunity to develop your career within finance within this impressive organisation.