An excellent position within an established Pharmaceuticals within Cambridge who have exciting growth planned for the coming year and are looking for an ambitious individual to help drive this growth and development. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for supporting the monthly processing, providing detailed reports and analysis to key stakeholders and supporting the year end audit processes.
A rapidly expanding Pharmaceuticals business in Cambridge who have a strong background in developing and progressive people from within the business. With an ambitious and experienced team at the site the Financial Accountant will have the opportunity to grow and develop their career within the business.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Produce monthly presentations to commentate on the financial results for the month
- Preparation of month end processes; accruals, pre-payments
- Supporting with the European entities of the business
- Assist the Financial Controller as needed with monthly entries, audit, analysis alongside the budget and forecasting processes
- Assist with the production of transfer pricing/management recharge agreements
- Reconcile all intercompany balances each month
- Supporting with both internal and external audits
- Support the Financial Controller in implementing recommended audit actions
- Assist with business projects and system implementations, providing new ideas where possible
- Support the Financial Controller in preparing/reviewing EU VAT returns
- Work closely with business stakeholders supporting the budget and forecast processes
The successful applicant for the Financial Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-qualified; ideally at the latter stages of their studies
- By proven within a finance role having worked closely with numerous stakeholders
- Be able to show a knowledge of IFRS, UK and US GAAP when needed
- Strong systems experience and Excel capability
- An ambitious individual eager to develop their career
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be joining one of the best Cambridge based businesses and making a real mark in the Pharmaceuticals sector. The role will provide excellent career development alongside and competitive salary and benefits package.