This is a newly created position which will become a key and integral part of the Finance team. It will commence on an initial 6 month fixed term contract, but ultimately they would like this person to be open to going permanent in the role.
My client is a well established and growing FX firm with offices around the globe.
Reporting in to the Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for the following;
- Play a key role in the central financial planning and monitoring of the business performance.
- Regular dialogue with senior leaders in the business to ensure financial forecasting is accurate and financial analysis is at the heart of the decision making and strategy
- Production of flash forecast working with business unit heads to re-forecast on a rolling basis and balance of year.
- Analysis and monitoring of key operational metrics including KPI reporting of sales, the payment network and the supply chain.
- Assist in monitoring the delivery of the medium and long term strategic objectives of the business bench marking against the original assumptions.
- Additional support to the finance functions as required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of FP&A in a large international organisation, ideally in Financial Services. Experience of producing detailed financial models including 3 year plans, annual budgets and re forecasts.
- Proficient use of excel and comfortable in building detailed/ sophisticated financial models. Ability to produce slick, concise presentations for Executive and external stakeholder review.
- SQL/Tableau skills (preferable)
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
If successful you will enjoy an immediate start role which will commence on an initial 6 month basis, with a view to becoming permanent in the future. You will receive a competitive rate plus additional benefits. In addition, an opportunity to join a growing business at a very exciting time.