Our Bedfordshire based client who is in the FMCG sector is looking for a confident Finance Assistant to come in and make a mark on their team. The role will be on a full time basis working alongside a small tight-knit team.
Our Client based in Bedfordshire boasts 50 years of experience in the FMCG sector. They offer specialist marketing advice and help to develop and nurture brands into key players within the market.
The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Overseeing Client Accounts
- Creating, sending and following up on invoices.
The successful Finance Assistant will be:
- High attention to detail.
- Confident to resolve matters on their own.
- Great phone manner
- Preferably AAT qualified but not essential.
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent time management
- Strong Analytical skills
The successful Finance Assistant will receive a generous salary.