Deals Graduates - Lebanon
Job Description & SummaryEdge – The PwC Deals graduate programme for EMEA
PwC Deals Line of Service helps organizations execute successful deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and economic crime investigations. We work with multinationals, family businesses, private equity funds and financial institutions to develop the right strategy before the deal, identify issues and points of negotiation and value and implement change to deliver synergies.
Edge - Deals Graduate Programme for EMEA is a unique opportunity to launch your career: a three-year programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) that broaden and deepen your knowledge giving you the opportunity to experience at least three Deals Business Units.
Key elements of the Programme:
- International Deals Foundation Events in Madrid at the beginning and at the end of the Programme
- Rotations across our Deals Business Units
- International exchanges at year 3 only for best performers
- Technical and business skills training
- Professional qualification: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Coaching and mentoring support throughout the Programme
- Upon successful completion of Edge Programme, you will gain the PwC Master of Deals certificate
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your professional life.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.