Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Internal Auditor provides an independent appraisal of the company's financial, operational and control activities to company Audit Committee and Executive Council. Reviews and reports on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy of transactions, effective and efficient use of company assets, and the level of compliance with company policies and procedures, government laws and regulations. Reviews and provides recommendations for improving compliance of key internal processes with predefined standards. Provides assertion on mitigated risk (Financial, Operational, Reputational, Statutory and Strategic) for the organization(s) audited. Reviews with company management on mitigating inherent risks and assessing residual risk.
How you will mark:
- Audits business processes and performs ad-hoc internal audits.
- Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
- Develops an understanding of the function to be audited and uses business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
- Works closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
- Participates in projects/audits.
- Provides research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Stays abreast of new audit developments.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Intermediate financial and business acumen.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers!