- Support Blue River client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Maintain general ledger, Cash, Payables and Receivables
- Prepare Treasury cash disbursements for all entities
- Monitor daily banking transactions
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Produce cash & expense forecasting as needed
- Monitor and maintain internal controls
- Reconcile customer/vendor POs to billings
- Perform monthly closing entries and general ledger account reconciliations including inventory, proactively calculating estimates and accruals, recording journal entries as required.
- Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed
- Manage and prioritize work tasks to meet competing deadlines
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Great customer/client service
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.