Join us as a Financial Accountant with the Credit Suisse Trust Ltd, part of the Sustainability Research & Investment division of Credit Suisse. As part of Financial Accountant team, your job is to do book-keeping of the entity, treasury functions such as Bank payments, receipts, Foreign Exchange Management, etc. of a Singapore division of the CS Trust Group. You will also be responsible for the internal & external reporting such as Regulatory, Tax, Management Reporting, etc. in both US GAAP & IFRS. You will also be assisting the Global Accounting Head in analytical review of different centers of the Trust Group to ensure consistent & best-practices amongst all the divisions of CS Trust Group entities in different jurisdictions.Your future colleagues
You are joining the team of highly motivated Financial Accountants across different jurisdictions. This team consists of 10 experienced team members, most of them are the Chartered Accountants & CPAs.
The average experience level of the team is 15 years.Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- University degree or equivalent education
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting & Book keeping
- Strong accounting & analytical skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and attention to detail
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Proficiency in English as you will be expected to liaise with global colleagues
- Knowledge of ERP system NAV Vision is a plus
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.