AR Dispute Management Specialist
- In this role, Dispute Management Specialist would be responsible to work on Customer’s payment disputes and resolve them with high quality while maintaining SLAs.
- Solving queries related to cash applications, Accounting Request, Sales and Collectible related queries and coordination with Counterpart is required.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity related to Accounts Receivable & Dispute Management including any Debit or Credit note generation, Calculation and Customer Accounts Reconciliation.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge Preferably in SAP or any other ERP: Specifically – Dispute Management functionality, Investigating Long/open collectible cases etc.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of experience in Accounts Receivable Dispute Management in High Volume environment.
- Must have Strong Accounting background and attention to details.
- Understanding of OTC cycle and Billing exposure.
- Flexible to work in different shifts – in 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Desired to have Skills:
- SAP experience is preferred
- Advance Excel knowledge would an added advantage
- Experience in complex transitions in AR domain