FInance & Commercial Project Manager
You will be leading the projects, involved in process improvements and driving the business towards another level as you wll be involved in the business management meetings and business plans.
Our client is a MNC in the manufacturing industry and they are looking for potential candidates to join their strong and diverse team.
- Demonstrate safe work practices, care for the environment, healthy living at work and at home, and involve in Community projects.
- Establish robust capital management with sound financial and commercially advice.
- Providing business performance analysis and advice to support CEO and other senior managers.
- Lead and direct business and finance transformation projects/activities
- Leading and manage the business improvement project
- Be central part of business case development and evaluation
- Business Improvement Project Management Business & Finance transformation Performance Analysis and Benchmarking Business Performance and Advice Capital Growth Efficient
- Project Evaluation and Business Case Preparation
- At least 10 to 15 years of working experience in the related field and preferably in Managerial role
- Hands on Finance and Commercial Strategy to support Business Objectives Having various Finance and Accounting challenges and exposure from other industries
You will leads a central commercial function in providing additional added-value activities to support business improvement projects from the sound business financial information. You will be accountable for business investment appraisal and evaluation, capital efficient growth, finance & business transformation, and other analysing business financial reporting to provide the insights and valued added information for decision making.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102