Finance Executive - General Ledger & GST
We are looking for a junior Finance Executive to be responsible for the general ledger accounting, statutory and management reporting, sales pricing maintenance in SAP and all other matters.
Our client is a leading MNC within the FMCG industry internationally and under them they have a portfolio of world-famous brands and highly sought-after luxury consumer products.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to prepare monthly accrual entries. Prepare balance sheets schedules and proactively follow up/resolve old outstanding items.
* Review the accuracy of GST posting and educate the financial accounting and customer service teams
on the correct GST treatment. Prepare GST filing on an accurate and timely manner.
* Assist with the preparation of yearly budget and quarterly forecast for income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statements, monthly and yearly closing activities.
* Responsible for APAC pricing and standard cost maintenance. Identify areas of improvement for existing
* Assist with all year-end external audit matters and preparation of financial statements
* Degree/Diploma in Accountancy
* At least 2 years of experience in accounting
* SAP experience and exposure in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage
* Strong accounting knowledge and able to work independently
* Good interpersonal skill, team player, meticulous and fast learner
This opportunity is with a leading international FMCG company that has got an excellent portfolio or highly sought-after brands in the market. This role is a replacement role for someone who had the opportunity to move across internally to another department for further growth and exposure.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.