The accounts payable clerk will be a key role for our client in their growing accountancy team based in Guildford.
Our client a well established organisation based in Guildford, are looking to hire an accounts payable clerk to join their accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties for the accounts payable clerk shall be:
- Raising sales invoices as required
- Carrying out bank reconciliations and reconciling Supplier statements
- Checking Purchase Orders, coding and entering Supplier Invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised for payment
- Preparing payment runs for approval, ensuring Suppliers are paid within terms
The successful candidate shall:
- Have 2 years experience in an Accounts payable role.
- Be able to travel to the office based in Guildford. (currently remote working)
- Have experience using Microsoft Dynamics would be a great advantage but not essential.
Salary £20,000-£25,000Plus additional benefits