1. To review financial reporting in compliance with local Financial Reporting Standards including preparation/review of management accounts (including consolidation), management reports, annual statutory financial statements, budget, income tax/deferred tax computation and other related finance matters in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Review / prepare group related activity such as consolidation accounts.
3. Monitor daily cashflow and prepare monthly cashflow forecast report.
4. Assist to supervise and provide guidance to subordinate on daily operations of Finance department.
5. Liaise with internal & external auditor, tax agent, solicitor, bankers, company secretary and other professional to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
6. To handle ad-hoc tasks.
1. Good knowledge of financial accounting fundamental and analysis.
2. Good command in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Good command of Bahasa Melayu and English both speaking and writing. Any additional language(s) is an added advantage.
4. Good knowledge in accounting processes.
5. Experience in property industry is an added advantage.
6. Strong analytical skills, good attitude, independent, multi tasking with result oriented and good delivery.
7. A team player with good interpersonal skills.