The successful candidate will support the Finance Director by performing key accounting and financial tasks to an excellent standard as well as provide accurate information to support the management of the charity.
Support the Finance Director by performing key accounting and financial tasks to an excellent standard.
1. Monthly review of accounting ledgers in Sage, checking coding of postings to correct account and completeness of monthly financial data
2. Post financial entries into Sage as part of month end process.
3. Monthly review of aged debtors & aged creditors, and reporting any outstanding amounts to the Finance Director
4. Prepare monthly reconciliations for key Balance Sheet accounts: Fixed Assets/Depreciation, Debtors, Prepayments, Intercompany, Creditors, Accruals, Stock and discuss any large reconciling items with the Finance Director
5. Prepare monthly reports as part of the management accounts process, including the monthly investment report for the Trustees.
6. Supporting the Bookkeeper and covering where necessary.
7. Assist with the yearly audit - preparing analysis and performing reconciliations.
8. Assist with preparing information for budgets and forecasts.
9. Ad hoc financial analysis and project work as required by the Finance Director and other members of the Leadership Team
10. Filing of information.
11. Assisting Finance Director make improvements to Finance processes
- Competitive rates of pay - Paying up to £28,000
- Possible tempt to perm
- Only 30 hours per week