Commercial Finance Manager
To deliver financial and commercial analytics and reporting to inform operational and strategic decision making including the provision of regular management reporting and forecasting.
Client is a large state owned entity.
- Ensure client's Opex and Capex Budgets, forward estimates and re forecasts are developed, phased and loaded into the client's financial information system, in line with corporate and business unit planning outcomes and reporting time frames.
- Produce analysis of organisational and business group performance including providing insight into key variances, deviations from plan and trends to inform future forecasts, identify potential risks and opportunities and understand the impact on resource and funding allocations
- Take on the role of system administrator for the TM1 (IBM Planning Analytics) system
- Provide financial modelling, forecasting and analysis support to the wider Finance and Commercial Services
- Ensure appropriate records are prepared and retained of the budget preparation decisions and of any subsequent Opex and Capex budget changes, so financial data is always current.
- Collate and quality assure financial data and other external reporting purposes including Annual Information Returns, Special Information Return
- Assist with the review and implementation of accounting systems, procedures and processes, particularly relating to budgeting and forecasting for best practice.
- Prepare financial data and analysis for business cases and support the identification and measurement of benefits.
The successful candidate will have :
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CA/CPA)
- Advanced TM1 system skills including previous extensive experience with the system
- Avanced knowledge of financial systems, data and analytics
- Expert proficiency in MS Office suite including developing models and producing analyses and reports
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated experience in financial/commercial analysis, modelling and reporting
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy and integrity
- Experience with PowerBI and financial modelling skills (advantageous)
- Convenient western sydney location
- Senior FP&A opportunity
- Opportunity to be part of a growing dynamic team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tasneem Nawab on 02 8292 2071.