Associate Director (Healthcare)
Want to join an organisation with a cause, one that supports the advancement of our healthcare system? Join the team as an Assistant Director to lead the Finance function with a leading healthcare company.
My client is a reputable pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation that is dedicated to the advancement of health, research and education. With a focus on the well-being of their people and helping individuals realise their potential, the team is looking for an Assistant Director to enhance the strength of their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will:
- Be responsible for the full spectrum of general accounting, leading a team of 5 headcounts
- Oversee the full controllership function, ensuring compliance and accordance with financial policies, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the closing regime
- Lead annual budgets, forecasting activities, coordinate monthly analysis from various functions
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes
- Drive process improvement initiatives to increase productivity, involved in other adhoc projects to streamline financial reporting
- Finance & Accounting Degree holder, CA qualified with at least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Comfortable with a matrix and complex business structure, experience with leading large finance team
- Combination of skill sets of a finance business partner who is technically sound with accounting standards/ treatments
- Hands on, highly driven and committed individual who is detailed oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, excited to drive project initiatives
- Proficiency in SAP will be highly advantageous
The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation with a cause, helmed by a good leadership team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.