- Total ownership of Full Set of Account.
- Perform Monthly Closing, Company and Group Reporting within given deadline.
- Report the expense status on a monthly basis including forecast of annual expenses and analysis of actual expenses.
- Conduct monthly SOFP reconciliation and revaluation for AP, AR, bank and inventory
- Prepare and present monthly financial report to business unit managers
- Drive periodical stock count, costing and variance analysis
- Conduct Corporate Tax reconciliation and reporting
- Ensure compliance of all accounting, tax, legislative and company policies.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including banker, auditor and company secretary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma, Degree or a professional qualification in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent field
- Minimum 6 years experience in financial reporting in a manufacturing environment. Those with 3 years experience will be considered for Accounts Executive position.
- Business-focused, meticulous, proactive, analytical and independent
- Ability to interact at all levels.