Commercial Analyst - Supply Chain, FMCG
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Support the reporting and analysis of commercial metrics for Customer Supply to enable better decisions
Your new company
This Australian FMCG firm requires no introduction.
Your new role
- Deep operational and day to day analysis to provide commercial decision support, drive results and deliver against strategy and initiatives
- Undertake guided data manipulation and modelling analysis to generate commercial insights to enable decision making
- Review and monitor performance vs. forecast for key financial metrics
- Support forecasting, planning, analysis, insight generation and reporting to deliver deep commercial insights and advice to support decision making and create value
- Provide support and input in delivering an efficient IBP cycle including IBP decks, commercial outlook area of accountability and alignment to one set of numbers.
- Support business performance ensuring:
- Timely, accurate and concise reporting as per calendar
- 'no surprises' by identifying and mitigating risks and opportunities to commercial performance
- Accuracy, transparency and communication of business results
- Adhere to relevant financial policies, commercial hurdles, governance and risk management frameworks
- Ensure timely, accurate and insightful management of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Be aware of marketplace drivers
- Present complex information in simple format
- Implement simplification of systems and processes to support continuous improvement
- Identify and support value creation initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
- CA: 2+ years post graduate experience
- Commercial/financial/ analytics experience
- Experienced in data and analytical modelling
- Experienced in utilising data to generate deep insights to influence decisions
What you'll get in return
This is a commercially focused, varied role supporting the business leaders in making key decisions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.