Accounts Payable Assistant
You will be responsible for processing incoming invoices, setting up payments, reconciling bank accounts, and supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts. As such your role will vary and include responding to queries, speaking with our partners and suppliers, and getting involved in various other back-office processes.
- Matching, batching, and coding high volumes of invoices.
- Coding and processing staff expenses.
- Setting up and validating payment runs.
- Preparing and communicating remittance advices to suppliers.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out other administrative tasks as required.
- Results orientated and ambitious.
- Experience working with Excel in an office environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Numerate with good analytical skills.
- Tenacious, can-do attitude.
- 25 day's annual leave.
- Private Healthcare.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Company Pension.
- Eyecare scheme.