Senior Tax Accountant
- Client management on a regular basis.
- Liaison with HMRC in dealing on behalf of clients
- Complex corporate client and advisory work
- Corporate - transactional services assignments Corporate Tax Compliance/Advisory
- Responsible for monitoring the corporation tax status of companies, producing monthly reports to ensure that contact partners and managers are fully aware of the client's corporation tax position.
- Tax administration duties for the other members of the tax department
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory for a portfolio of corporate clients from standalone companies to large groups
- Assisting with ad hoc research on and provide assistance to partners and managers in respect of advisory assignments.
- Assisting the corporate finance department with tax due diligence assignments.
Candidate must be a Qualified Accountant.