Commercial Analyst - FMCG Operations
Partner with the business to provide financial analysis and insights to enable better decisions
Your new company
Globally well known, this large FMCG is the market leader in their field, especially throughout Australasia
Your new role
- Deep operational and day to day business partnering to provide commercial decision support, drive results and deliver against strategy and initiatives
- Reconciliation of Inventory
- Support Capital Expenditure processes and tools to optimise return on investment
- Own reporting and investigation of inventory aging, new to critical provision, and inventory write offs
- Partner the business by conducting data manipulation and modelling analysis to generate commercial insights to enable decision making
- Identify risks and opportunities to commercial performance
- Ensure timely, accurate and insightful management of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Be aware of marketplace drivers
- Present complex information in simple format
What you'll need to succeed
- Snr CA: 4+ years post graduate experience, CA: 2+ years post graduate experience
- Commercial/financial/ analytics experience
- Experienced in data and analytical modelling
- Experienced in utilising data to generate deep insights to influence decisions
What you'll get in return
This is a true commercially focused business partner role with variety and your work will impact commercial decisions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.