Multiple Payroll Positions- ASX listed organisation
My client is a large, acquisitive organisation based west of Brisbane's CBD.
They are expanding their payroll team & looking for a range of new hires on both an interim & permanent basis.
The roles vary from Payroll Officers to Payroll Manager to systems & process improvement specialists
My client is a large, ASX listed organisation with revenues of over $2b annually. They are continuing to expand and grow, with ambitious plans in place for the future.
They are growing their payroll team & seeking to hire a number of new positions.
The roles vary from Payroll Officer level roles, through to Payroll Supervisor, Process improvement analyst & a systems specialist (Kronos).
Most roles are permanent, with interim roles considered also.
The roles are hands on positions processing payroll on a weekly basis. My client employs over 7000 individuals across multiple states.
The business uses Preceda & Kronos.
If a further discussion is of interest - please apply & I'll be happy to discuss further..
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience in a hands on, complex payroll structure with an understanding of EBA's and interpreting multiple awards
- Ideally experience using Kronos time & attendance system & Preceda (Ascender)
- Experience paying a reasonably high number of staff & be comfortable doing so on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of statutory payroll requirements
- Experience in a multi site / multi agreement environment.
- Able & willing to work hard & collaboratively within a a team
Depending on the exact role, I have a variety of salaries available.
These are competitive & in line with current market trends.
My client is based close to public transport & with paid parking very close to the office.
They are a large group and offer opportunity to grow & progress internally.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lucas Mehlhopt on +61 7 3414 6121.