Senior Finance Manager (Technology / Fintech BG welcome)
Our client is a well-established Technology firm, with a wide range of business lines including the Commerce and Fintech field. Owing to constant expansion they are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead their Finance department, on a corporate level.
- Prepare timely Financial and Management Accounts and present to the CFO
- Leading a small team, you will also be responsible for cash flow monitoring and consolidation for worldwide entities.
- Oversee financial reconciliation for budgeting and forecasting, as well as performing annual audits
- You will also monitor company transactions and regularly perform compliance check for all online payment and transaction platforms
- Work closely with Finance teams across Europe and SEA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance or related discipline
- CPA/ACCA qualified, MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within the Finance & Accounting field
- Person with Strong business acumen within the Fintech / online payment platform, preferably with small-medium sized company
- Not afraid to work hands-on and be a people leader
- Immediately available is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.