Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team in a key role within their team in Oxford.
Our client is a well known and respected charity who offer an excellent working environment and strong team ethos. They offer study support for those studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA and look to develop their staff where possible.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
- Processing invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Dealing with all invoice related queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing overdue debt
- Assisting with the monthly and weekly payroll
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Assist the Management Accountant with month end accounting duties
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the monthly reporting
- Other ad hoc duties to support the finance department
The successful Finance Assistant will have:
- Strong background and experience in transactional accounting duties eg purchase and sales ledger
- Desire to learn
- Strong Excel experience with knowledge of pivot tables and V-lookups
- Be studying AAT or ACCA
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great team player
- Ability to work in the office in Oxford and with minimal supervision
The salary on offer is between £22,000 and £26,000, plus a study package after the probation period.