Financial Reporting Manager
4 days left
- Experience level
I'm thrilled to be able to share this Financial Reporting Manager for an impressive business here in the West Midlands.
My client is a business that has experienced exponential growth in the last 5 years, with active investment from a global parent company. This is a great place to work with a feeling of excitement about the future and the journey that the company is on. The organisation is always looking to bring in top talent to support the plans to grow further and this role is no exception.
The Financial Reporting Manager role will take complete accountability for the delivery of the organisational financial performance with a particular focus on reporting monthly to Group, the year end statutory accounts and internal/external audit. You will also:
- Manage and develop highly engaged team by leading efforts that continuously drive associate and team engagement. Delivering a succession pipeline for critical roles, effective task allocation and management, high performance collaboration, high team engagement, coaching and quarterly appraisals.
- Act as the technical lead for the organisation to support with the identification and timely resolution of complex accounting matters
- Assume responsibility for the integrity of all financial transactions across the business
- Be the liaison with group finance function and delivering reporting other local legal/regulatory requirements
- Plan and manage the year-end or other audit processes including resolution of all findings,
- Analyse financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Clearly communicate periodic, quarterly, and annual financial information.
- Identify, assess, and communicate risks and opportunities affecting the financial statements and forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background including training from a large accounting firm. As the Financial Reporting Manager, you will be someone who is comfortable leading and developing a small, yet highly capable team. You will also:
- Be educated to degree level with a professional qualification (likely ACA or ACCA).
- Have a track record in the financial accounting and reporting space demonstrating high levels of technical accounting ability
- Demonstrate gravitas through effective communication
- Be open to developing a career within the organisation as the business creates an active succession plan
£70,000 - £75,000 + 10% Bonus