German speaking Accounts Payable
**GERMAN SPEAKING ACCOUNTS PAYABLE POSITION**
Based in central London, please apply if you are immediately available or on a 2 week notice period.
This accounting position is working for a leading sports technology company, based in central London. This will be a work from home role until further notice. However please make sure you are available to commute into central London towards the end of the year.
The main responsibilities for this German speaking Accounts Payable are:
- Coding & Processing of invoices
- Monitoring AP inbox
- Processing payment runs
- Processing staff expenses using Concur
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Managing suppliers
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Posting of monthly accruals
- Other tasks for the wider international accounting team where required
The ideal candidate for this German speaking Accounts Payable position will be fluent in German, DO NOT apply for this position unless you can speak German.
- Experience in an Accounts Payable position previously
- Attention to detail
- Very strong IT skills
- A genuine passion for performing administrative tasks effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
- A motivated and proactive team player, with a can-do attitude, who is also capable of working independently
- Willingness to broaden own experience and further develop skill set
This accountancy, temporary to permanent position will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity in an exciting sector.