This Financial Analyst position represents a fantastic opportunity to join a well known business in Oxfordshire.
This client based in Oxford has shown strong performance over the last 18 months, battling against the effects of the pandemic expertly with a robust business plan. Due to organisation growth, they are now looking bring a driven Finance Analyst on board.
This role of Financial Analyst will provide financial analysis and support for the Academic Division, supporting the divisional planning cycle, integrating analysis of both internal and external trends, risks, and opportunities. Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, the successful individual will need to have a strong analytical mentality, attention to detail, and proven ability to understand and translate complex data requirements into clear outputs for non-finance specialists.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide Financial Analysis and support
- Analysis of trends (internal and external)
- Regular forecasting activities
- Data analysis, interpretation and presentation
- Budget vs actual analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualification
- Have experience of working within a Financial Analyst capacity
- Have good experience of Data Analysis + Presentation
- Have strong Excel skills
- Be capable of independent working
- Be driven
£35,000 - £45,000 + study support + benefits