Finance Manager - Straight from Practice
A Finance Manager required for growing manufacturing based in Kent.
Growing manufacturing business in Kent looking to add a Finance manager to their team in a new role.
- Manage the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group corporation tax schedules and payments
- Drive process improvement initiatives within scope of work
- Collaboration with other members of the Financial Control team on:
- Month end close process; including delivery of manual accounting processes, balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany confirmations to agreed month end timetable and group playbook requirements
- Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet commentary at legal entity level, including board reporting;
- Integrity of balance sheets; ensuring any queried or judgemental items are managed on an ongoing, timely basis
- Preparation and review of financial regulatory returns to agreed reporting deadlines
- Preparation of monthly financial Board reports
The successful candidate will ideally have qualified in practice, have experience of stat accounts, corporation tax and management accounts experience.
This Role is paying circa £55,000 plus other benefits.