Senior Management Accountant
4 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
An exciting role for a Senior Management Accountant. You will be pivotal to ensuring that the management accounts process is smooth and our reporting is clear, complete and accurate.
My client is a well-known hospitality / FMCG business based in the City of London.
As the Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Full ownership of the month end management accounts process, including managing the deadlines of their own timetable and for the team of 6 support roles.
- Day to day management of 1 direct reporting Management Accountant and 1 transactional staff member
- Monthly P&L variance analysis
- Management of marketing
- Management of central overheads
- Ownership of several accounting areas including (but not limited to) prepayments, accruals, direct costs & controllable costs
- Strong balance sheet reconciliation culture, with a drive to investigating any risks/opportunities in the balance sheet.
- Preparation of the month end P&Ls for 50 UK restaurants, as well as head office locations
- Supporting the Managing Director of restaurants in site by site reviews of the estate.
- Preparation of VAT reconciliations
- Support the UK Financial Controller in identifying control weaknesses and implementing improved processes
- Supporting head of FP&A in ad-hoc requests and improving data distribution to sites
- Year end audit requests
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as requested by the UK Financial Controller.
To be considered for the Senior Management Accountant role you must have the following:
- Experience preparing monthly management accounts and management of process
- Experience preparing summaries of information for auditors
- Ability to manage key relationships internally and externally
- Strong excel skills. VLOOKUP's, SUMIFS, pivots.
£40,000 - £50,000 + study support + excellent benefits