The Assistant Accountant role will offer a temp to perm employment route to join this prestigious and high performing Engineering organisation. The company is based in Coventry and has operations across the UK. Working in a large Finance function you will provide all manner of financial accounting support.
My client is a highly respected and well known organisation working across multiple sectors and with its UK wide coverage give it an enviable opportunity to provide its staff with unrivalled career progression. This Engineering business with Head office located in Coventry are highly adaptable and have been able to navigate the COVID pandemic successfully. Offering incredibly career progression and stability this is an unrivalled opportunity in the current market.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting across all Financial Accounting duties working in a large diverse finance function
- Balance sheet analysis, reconciliations and journals
- Bank reconciliations.
- Processing VAT/Intrastats returns
- Prepayments and accruals
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Processing and audit of travel expense claims
- Month end adjustments and close process
- Maintenance of company fixed asset register including Capex under construction
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant opportunity you will ideally be part qualified (CIMA, ACCA) or QBE
with a minimum of 3-5 year general ledger/financial accounting experience gained in a large finance team. Strong communication skills combined with good IT capabilities including Excel and ideally SAP would be required.
Temp to perm opportunity, Career progression, competitive rate of pay and salary, study support