Legal Entity Cost Allocations and Regulatory Reporting, AVP #175637
Your field of responsibility
As part of the role your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the LE controllers and finance teams in explaining allocations to the legal entities
- Providing detailed analysis of the Service Co PnL, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Seek to provide support on managing key regulatory reporting such as Operational Continuity in resolution reporting, monthly buffer calculation etc as required by various regulators
- Develop understanding of the cost of service provision and the relationship to drivers, both in regards to service usage and efficiency
- Utilizing the above within a framework for review and challenge of service management on behalf of divisions as consumers and Group Finance
- Work on various innovation and transformation projects running within and across SC&A, strive for automation and efficiency
Your future colleagues
An exciting opportunity for a new member of the SC&A LECAR team, based in Pune, the India Service Entity. Work within a small team of specialists supporting the Global Controller for the CS Service Co and Head of Allocations, Intra-Group Service Management and Group Finance Transformation.
The team works to provide support to businesses, Legal entity controllers, and senior management to allow them to understand and control their cost allocations and services and OCIR related Regulatory reporting
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- Previous experience in Cost Allocations, FP&A, Forecasting & Budgeting, MI Reporting, good understanding of cost allocations concepts and practices, including legal entity charging
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels within the organization
- Strong attention to detail and high quality delivery and can manage large quantities of data
- Structured, analytical approach with a high sense of customer focus
- Proficient in MS Office, Essbase, Qlik, PeopleSoft. Prior experience in system change project will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Business applications architecture and interfaces.
- Ability to document unambiguous business requirements and comfortable in communicating with IT
- Experience with report creation is desired
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.