A Finance Analyst role that is analytical and also involves partnering with the Treasury team based in Birmingham.
Well established and renowned business, based in Birmingham.
The Finance Analyst will be reporting into their manager and covering some of the below responsibilities:
- Extra data to produce reports, reconciling any data and providing regulatory reporting.
- Work as part of the team responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the FCA and other overseas regulatory bodies and will work closely with Compliance, Risk and Treasury.
- Produce quarterly returns for the various UK regulated entities.
- Ensure all other UK reporting deadlines are met e.g. monthly Client Money and Assets return, quarterly balance sheet and income statements.
- Prepare monthly liquidity calculations, working with the Treasury team.
- Prepare the daily client money reconciliation and ensure client money procedures are up to date.
The successful Finance Analyst will be experienced in accounts, with a strong analytical background, good at data manipulation and reconciling and adept at using Excel.
Excellent package and benefits.