Internal Audit Manager
Are you an Internal Audit professional who have what it takes to lead the entire audit procedures and lead a team? What is next for you? An interesting opportunity within the financial institution industry has arise for you to move towards the next level.
The company I am working with is a global leader in their industry having a presence in over 60 countries and is listed in multiple stock exchange worldwide. The company has over 100 years of experience from when it was first founded and have been in the forefront of innovation to ensure they maintain their monopoly.
- Ensuring that audit assignments across Malaysia is of a high standard. Developing detailed & comprehensive process improvement plan.
- Drive the process improvement initiatives by business partnering with the relevant departments.
- Shaping up a comprehensive controls system to ensure the business risk maintains at the minimal level.
- Prepare relevant reports with focus on agreed action plans in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop the annual audit plan along with the improved audit workflow and programs.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the below requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance. Professional accounting qualification is a preference.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Internal Audit or of similar nature. Regional exposure would be a preference
- Strong analytical skills, including the review and understanding of complex systems and processes.
- An innovative minded individual who is tech savvy.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
Being part of a progressive environment you will be offered the following:
- Part of a progressive position with a leader in the industry.
- Attractive remuneration
- Dynamic working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Chai on +603 2302 4075.