Finance & Operations Manager
4 days left
- Experience level
An exciting opportunity has come about for a Finance & Operations Manager to join a growing firm. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspect of Finance, working closely with an external accountant, as well as several operational tasks.
My client is an Executive Search firm based in the City of London. They have performed very well throughout the pandemic and now have exciting plans for growth.
As the Finance & Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare Director's report (including monthly and annual financial reports vs budget, cashflow, other MI as agreed).
- Cashflow forecasting (from sales board, CRM, and update from consultants).
- Support MD in building and executing a 3-5 year business plan.
- Manage suppliers, terms, and payment to ensure high quality, cost-effective service.
- Manage outsourcing and in-sourcing activity as appropriate.
- Manage the payroll including calculation of consultant commissions and profit shares.
- VAT & corporate tax returns.
- Reconcile bank statements (weekly and monthly).
- Lead the analysis and presentation of financial data to the management team.
To be considered for this Finance & Operations Manager role you must have the following:
- Strong background in Finance / Accounting
- AAT or equivalent qualified
- Experience in using Xero Accounting Software
- Experience bringing accounting process in house (highly desirable)
- CRM experience (desirable)
£40,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits